Saturday, December 1, 2018

12191 and two viewers today

Today I played for 28 minutes taking my total logged time to 786:19. All together, I have played 12191 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 205 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel . I have now had 759 views since I started streaming 3 months and 2 days ago. I was visited by KayWafflee and RonBreian today, helping to get my average views figure up. I"m still a long way from earning affiliate status though, I still need another 30 followers :-S

Songs attempted were:

  1. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Rudolph the Red-Noded Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning
  7. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Bass played in E A461 tuning
  8. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  9. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment