Tuesday, December 11, 2018

12277 and another lacklustre session

A couple of the songs on my play list only appear to be on a steam account, and won't download to other machines on the same account, so I've reset their settings to not appear on my play list (for now).

Today I played for 21 minutes taking my total logged time to 790:46. All together, I have played 12277 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 185 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I have now had 852 views since I started streaming 3 months and 12 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. For A Fool by The Shins on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Icky Thump by The White Stripes on Combo played in E tuning
  4. Six AM Salvation by VsThem on Combo played in E tuning
  5. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Combo played in E tuning
  6. For A Fool by The Shins on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment