Saturday, December 29, 2018

12413 and meh

Normally I spend my Saturdays with my partner, Vianna. But today she is unwell and wasn't up to being out. So I'm spending my day feeling a little lost, but following the normal footprints we'd do during the day.

The band have a local gig tonight, so my evening is going to be busy. Ho hum.

Today I played for 10 minutes taking my total logged time to 798:58. All together, I have played 12413 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 180 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session.

Songs attempted were:


  1. Message In A Bottle by Police on Lead played in E tuning
  2. London Calling by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Guns of Brixton by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment