Wednesday, December 19, 2018

12337

Yesterday evening I played for 33 minutes taking my total logged time to 794:05. All together, I have played 12337 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 192 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 3 months and 20 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Lead played in E tuning
  6. My Generation by The Who on Lead played in E tuning
  7. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  8. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead played in E tuning




No comments:

Post a Comment