Monday, December 3, 2018

12199 and another quiet stream.

Today I played for 23 minutes taking my total logged time to 786:42. All together, I have played 12199 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 207 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I have now had 777 views since I started streaming 3 months and 4 days ago, that is 5 more today. For odd occasions I had up to five people watching, but they quickly disappeared.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Rudolph the Red-Noded Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment