Wednesday, December 12, 2018

12282 and a couple of brief drive-by's

Today I played for 19 minutes taking my total logged time to 791:05. All together, I have played 12282 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 185 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I have now had 861 views since I started streaming 3 months and 13 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  2. Islands by The xx on Combo played in E tuning
  3. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  5. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Lead played in Drop D tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment