Monday, December 31, 2018

12435 and the last session of the year hitting 800 hours

Today I played for 62 minutes taking my total logged time to 800 hours. All together, I have played 12430 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 182 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session, as the capture card didn't want to get the audio data from the Playstation - despite re-booting the damn thing three times.

Songs attempted were:


  1. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Combo played in E tuning
  2. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Who Are You by The Who on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Combo played in E tuning
  10. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment