Tuesday, December 25, 2018

12399 and one short

Dammit: I nearly played another song, that would have taken it to 12,400 songs I've played since I started keeping records. I'm also creeping up on 800 hours played.

Today I played for 32 minutes taking my total logged time to 798:03. All together, I have played 12399 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 181 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 3 months and 26 days ago. Songs attempted were:


  1. Careless Whisper by Seether on Lead played in D Drop C tuning
  2. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Lead played in D tuning
  3. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Lead played in Eb Drop Db tuning
  4. Savior by Rise Against on Lead played in Eb tuning
  5. Round and Round by Ratt on Lead played in Eb tuning
  6. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Lead played in E tuning
  7. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment