Tuesday, December 25, 2018

12410 and ho hum


This session was a mix of Rhythm guitar and bass guitar.

I briefly had three viewers, but they didn't stop around too long and didn't chat. Feeling more dejected than usual.

Today I played for 57 minutes taking my total logged time to 798:47. All together, I have played 12410 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 181 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 3 months and 26 days ago.

Songs attempted were:


  1. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Bass played in E tuning
  4. California Brain by RapScallions on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Slow Hands by Interpol on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  6. Burnished by White Denim on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Every Breath You Take by Police on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Step Out of the Car by The Boxer Rebellion on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Bass played in E tuning
  11. I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment