Wednesday, December 19, 2018

12343 meh cold stopped play

Today I played for 21 minutes taking my total logged time to 794:26. All together, I have played 12343 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 192 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 3 months and 20 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Machinehead by Bush on Lead played in E A447 tuning
  2. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment