Monday, December 24, 2018

12391 and another empty stream

Today I played for 44 minutes taking my total logged time to 797:31. All together, I have played 12391songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 180 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 3 months and 25 days ago. Songs attempted were:


  1. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Lead played in E tuning
  4. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Hey Ya by OutKast on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Blue Orchid by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning


No comments:

Post a Comment