Tuesday, December 18, 2018

12328 and sigh.

I'm winding down the Christmas practice, I'm not nearly as far on as I wanted to be. Perhaps starting a daily practice mid October next year might help.

Today I played for 18 minutes taking my total logged time to 793:31. All together, I have played 12328 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 191 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

Songs attempted were:

  1. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment