Wednesday, December 5, 2018

12214 and a guest through about half the stream.

Today I played for 28 minutes taking my total logged time to 787:29. All together, I have played 12214 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 209 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I have now had 791 views since I started streaming 3 months and 6 days ago. I'm up to 2.39 viewers, and need to get to an average of 3 viewers over the last 30 days. Oh, and to get to 50 followers so I can get affiliated.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Rudolph the Red-Noded Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment