Thursday, April 30, 2020

16219

In this session, I played for 36 minutes taking my total logged time to 1042:18. Altogether, I have played 16219 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 41 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 526 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 36 hours to play them all! This session was not streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 1 days ago. Today's playlist was:

  1. Be-Bop-A-Lula by Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Best of You by Foo Fighters on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Black Betty by Ram Jam on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  6. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Somebody To Love by Jefferson Airplane on Bass played in E tuning
  10. X-Kid by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment