Wednesday, August 5, 2020

17336

In this session, I played for 51 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17336 arrangements taking around 1129:44 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 641 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 78 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 7 days ago.

This session, I played:
  1. Plug In Baby by Muse on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Funk #49 by James Gang on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Trooper, The by Iron Maiden on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Wake Me Up (Before September Ends) by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment