Friday, August 28, 2020

17651

 In this session, I played for 40 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17651 arrangements taking around 1149:48 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 642 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 67 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 30 days ago.

#

This session, I played:

  1. Ultra Soul by B'z on Lead played in E A444 tuning
  2. Best of You by Foo Fighters on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Bittersweet Symphony by Aranbee Pop Symphony Orchestra on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Seeker, The by The Who on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Rhythm played in E tuning
  8. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Rhythm played in E A451 tuning
  9. Bang Bang by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Burnished by White Denim on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment