Monday, August 24, 2020

17588

 In this session, I played for 53 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17588 arrangements taking around 1145:49 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 642 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 76 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 26 days ago.

This session, I played:

  1.  Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Bass played in D tuning
  2. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Bass played in E tuning
  3. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Islands by The xx on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Number Thirteen by Red Fang on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  10. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Be-Bop-A-Lula by Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment