Sunday, August 23, 2020

17567

 In this session, I played for 51 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17567 arrangements taking around 1144:34 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 642 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 79 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 25 days ago.


This session, I played:

  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Some Nights by FUN. on Lead played in E tuning
  10. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Rhythm played in E tuning
  13. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning
  14. X-Kid by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment