Friday, August 14, 2020

17423

 In this session, I played for 50 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17423 arrangements taking around 1134:46 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 641 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 87 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 16 days ago.

This session, I played:

  1. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  2. Now by Paramore on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  3. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  4. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Rhythm played in E tuning
  8. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Desolate Motion by Karawan on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Icky Thump by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  12. No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper on Lead played in E A447 tuning
  13. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment