Saturday, August 29, 2020

17666

 In this session, I played for 56 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17666 arrangements taking around 1150:44 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 642 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 66 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 2 year ago.

This session, I played:

  1. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Breed by Nirvana on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  5. Cherub Rock by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Don't Stop by Crimson on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Lead played in E tuning
  8. For A Fool by The Shins on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  11. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Spirit of Radio, The by Rush on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  14. Could You Be Loved by Bob Marley & The Wailers on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Other SIde of the World by KT Tunstall on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment