Monday, August 10, 2020

17370

 In this session, I played for 45 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17370 arrangements taking around 1131:48 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 641 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 83 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 12 days ago.

This session, I played:

  1.  Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Islands by The xx on Lead played in E tuning
  7. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Tribute by Tenacious D on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Valleri by The Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment