Sunday, August 23, 2020

17553

 In this session, I played for 51 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17553 arrangements taking around 1143:43 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 642 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 79 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 25 days ago.

This session, I played:

  1. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Combo played in E tuning
  4. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on SN played in E tuning
  5. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Lead played in E tuning
  6. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Lead played in E tuning
  7. When I'm with You by Best Coast on Lead played in E tuning
  8. High and Dry by Radiohead on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. Boss by Chris Lee on Single Note 2 played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment