Tuesday, August 25, 2020

17610

 In this session, I played for 60 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17610 arrangements taking around 1147:11 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 642 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 68 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 27 days ago.

This session, I played:

  1.  Careless Whisper by Seether on Bass played in D Drop C tuning
  2. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Bass played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  3. Behind Blue Eyes by The Who on Bass played in E A447 tuning
  4. American Idiot by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  5. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) by Ricky Nelson on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead played in E tuning
  11. For the Love of God by Steve Vai on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Guns of Brixton by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning
  13. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Some Nights by FUN. on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  15. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment