Saturday, August 22, 2020

17542

 In this session, I played for 38 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17542 arrangements taking around 1142:52 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 641 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 78 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 24 days ago.


This session, I played:

  1.  Boss by Chris Lee on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Jules by Seth Chapla on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Boss by Chris Lee on Single Note played in Drop D tuning
  6. Boss by Chris Lee on Single Note 2 played in E tuning
  7. Jules by Seth Chapla on Single Note played in E tuning
  8. Jules by Seth Chapla on Combo played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment