Wednesday, August 19, 2020

17487

 In this session, I played for 28 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17487 arrangements taking around 1138:53 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 641 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 78 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 21 days ago.

This session, I played:

  1. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Bass played in E tuning
  4. In Bloom by Nirvana on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Killer Queen by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Roxanne by Police on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment