Monday, August 24, 2020

17573

In this session, I played for 21 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17573 arrangements taking around 1144:55 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 642 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 76 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 26 days ago.

Today I unlocked an overall for an amp TW-410C, taking me to 80% of the unlockable items on my steam version of Rocksmith 2014 game. 7 more until I have unlocked 'Eight Ball, Coroner's Pocket' by Hail the Sun

This session, I played:

  1.  Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. I Miss You by Incubus on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  5. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Bass played in E tuning
  6. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment