Thursday, August 20, 2020

17504

In this session, I played for 21 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17504 arrangements taking around 1140:04 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 641 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 78 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 22 days ago.

This session, I played:
  1. Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band on Bass played in E tuning
  2. High and Dry by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups on Bass played in E tuning
  5. The Seeker by The Who on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment