Tuesday, January 1, 2019

12437 and a blast on the bass

Today I played for 29 minutes taking my total logged time to 800:29. All together, I have played 12437 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 180 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session. Songs attempted were:


  1. Self Trap by Playground Kings on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Peace of Mind by Boston on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Bass played in E tuning
  4. The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Careless Whisper by Seether on Bass played in D Drop C tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment