Sunday, May 2, 2021

19700

 In this session, I played for 56 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19700 arrangements taking around 1289:52 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 951 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 157 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Bass.
  2. Love Me Two Times by The Doors on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass.
  4. Christmas Canon Rock by Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. I Won't Back Down by Tom Petty on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Every Breath You Take by Police on Bass.
  7. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall on Lead.
  8. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Lead.
  9. Christmas Eve / Sarajevo 12/24 by Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Lead.
  11. I'm with You by Avril Lavigne on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes on Lead.
  13. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  14. Ballard of Serenity by Brian Williams on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Percentage correct.
  15. Heavy Fuel by Dire Straits on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment