Wednesday, May 12, 2021

19798

In this session, I played for 27 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19798 arrangements taking around 1296:10 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 959 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 157 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  2. Kids in America by Kim Wilde on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Mastery.
  3. Toccata in Dm by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  5. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  7. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  8. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment