Sunday, May 23, 2021

19838

 In this session, I played for 34 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19838 arrangements taking around 1298:47 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 961 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 166 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Come and Get Your Love by Redbone on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Zombie by The Cranberries on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Bass.
  4. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  7. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass.
  8. In Hell I'll Be In Good Company by The Dead South on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment