Saturday, May 1, 2021

19685

This is a summary of two off-line sessions played while waiting for a meeting to start. I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19685 arrangements taking around 1288:55 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 947 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 156 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  2. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead.
  3. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead.
  4. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  5. Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups on Lead.
  6. Who Are You by The Who on Lead.
  7. Ballard of Serenity by Brian Williams on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  8. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Lead.
  9. Ballroom Blitz by Sweet on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment