Sunday, May 23, 2021

19851

 In this session, I played for 52 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19851 arrangements taking around 1299:39 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 961 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 156 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead.
  2. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead.
  3. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead.
  5. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Lead.
  6. The One I Love by R.E.M. on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash on Lead.
  8. Spaceman by The Killers on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Lead.
  10. Paparazzi by Lady Gaga on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  11. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  12. In Hell I'll Be In Good Company by The Dead South on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  13. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment