Thursday, May 27, 2021

19883

 In this session, I played for 51 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19883 arrangements taking around 1301:39 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 961 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 159 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  2. Somebody To Love by Queen on Lead.
  3. With or Without You by U2 on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  6. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. I Predict A Riot by Kaiser Chiefs on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  8. Jumpin' Jack Flash by The Rolling Stones on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Jackson by Johnny Cash & June Carter on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  10. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Lead.
  11. What's the Frequency, Kenneth? by R.E.M. on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. Black Betty by Ram Jam on Lead.
  13. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment