Tuesday, May 11, 2021

19790

 In this session, I played for 33 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19790 arrangements taking around 1295:42 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 959 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 156 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  2. Tie Your Mother Down by Queen on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Times Like These by Foo Fighters on Lead.
  4. Tribute by Tenacious D on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Valleri by The Monkeys on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Venus by Shocking Blue on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  8. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead.
  9. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment