Saturday, May 8, 2021

19761

 In this session, I played for 30 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19761 arrangements taking around 1293:50 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 959 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 161 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. My Iron Lung by Radiohead on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  2. Nobody's Fool by Cinderella on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  3. The One I Love by R.E.M. on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Paparazzi by Lady Gaga on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Ruby by Kaiser Chiefs on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment