Sunday, May 9, 2021

19772

 In this session, I played for 43 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19772 arrangements taking around 1294:33 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 959 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 155 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Love Me Two Times by The Doors on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  3. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  4. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead.
  6. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead.
  7. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  8. Little Green Bag by George Baker Selection on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. Riders on the Storm by The Doors on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. Some Nights by FUN. on Lead.
  11. Nobody's Fool by Cinderella on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment