Tuesday, May 18, 2021

19808

 In this session, I played for 41 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19808 arrangements taking around 1296:53 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 959 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 161 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down by Johnny Cash on Lead.
  2. Creep by Radiohead on Lead.
  3. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead.
  4. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  5. In Hell I'll Be In Good Company by The Dead South on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  8. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead.
  9. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead.
  10. The Reason by Hoobastank on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  11. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment