Tuesday, May 25, 2021

19870

 In this session, I played for 30 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19870 arrangements taking around 1300:47 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 961 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 158 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  2. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  4. I Walk the Line by Johnny Cash on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  5. Maybe Tomorrow by Stereophonics on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. On the Road Again by Willie Nelson on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Shiny Happy People by R.E.M. on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. Balard of Serenity by Brian Williams on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  9. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  10. One Way or Another by Blondie on Lead with improvements in Streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment