Friday, May 7, 2021

19754

 In this session, I played for 16 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19754 arrangements taking around 1293:20 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 959 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 154 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead.
  3. Space Oddity by David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Lead with improvements in Streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment