Monday, May 17, 2021

19808

 In this session, I played for 43 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19808 arrangements taking around 1296:53 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 959 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 162 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Longview by Green Day on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Right Now by SR-71 on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Savior by Rise Against on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Poker Face by Lady Gaga on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Riders on the Storm by The Doors on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  7. Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  8. Roadhouse Blues by The Doors on Bass.
  9. With or Without You by U2 on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  10. You and I by Lady Gaga on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment