Thursday, May 6, 2021

19749

 In this session, I played for 43 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19749 arrangements taking around 1293:03 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 959 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 154 days since I played them all. It would take about 65 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Vertigo by U2 on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Whiskey In The Jar by Thin Lizzy on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  4. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead.
  5. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead.
  6. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  7. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead.
  8. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  9. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead.
  10. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  11. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment