Thursday, June 1, 2017

554.5 On a Rhythmic Thursday

Today was spent playing the Rocksmith 2014 rhythm track.

I have spent 554 hours 34 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 27 minutes.

I am learning 750 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 312 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 151 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Me and the Bean by Spoon, Use Somebody by Kings of Leon, Who Are You by The Who, All I Wanna Do by Splash, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, and Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age.
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones.

No comments:

Post a Comment