Thursday, June 1, 2017

555.2 A second session for the day

Chasing Cars was played alongside a YouTube video, I can't manage to get my fingers around the Gsus2, Asus2 and Bsus2 bended chords.

I have spent 555 hours 14 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 35 minutes making the total for the day just over an hour.

I am learning 750 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 312 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 151 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced in this session.

Tunings

In E standard All I Wanna Do by Splash, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, Drops of Jupiter by Train, I Want You Back by Jackson 5, Knights of Cydonia by Muse, My Generation by The Who, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, and R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment