Tuesday, June 20, 2017

568.3 Sat 17/6 Lead guitar and Laptop problems

Since the last Windows update, my laptop has decided not to talk to wifi. This is a bit of a problem, as I usually don't have cabled access for it. It's not the hardware, it is the driver for the chipset: I know this because I can get onto wifi using a bootable linux drive.

This is the first of two sessions today, this one on Lead guitar.

I have spent 568 hours 22 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 52 minutes.

I am learning 763 song arrangements through the game, with 368 on the bass, 82 on rhythm guitar, and 313 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 166 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard All I Wanna Do by Splash, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Drops of Jupiter by Train, For A Fool by The Shins, Hey Ya by OutKast, Knights of Cydonia by Muse, Losing My Religion by REM, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley
In Drop D Everlong by Foo Fighters
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones
In E std A461 You Really Got Me by The Kinks

No comments:

Post a Comment