Friday, June 16, 2017

567.5 A Rhythmic Friday lunchtime

I have spent 567 hours 30 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 30 minutes.

I am learning 762 song arrangements through the game, with 368 on the bass, 81 on rhythm guitar, and 313 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 166 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes, Sixteen Saltines by Jack White, The Trooper by Iron Maiden, and Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie.
In Eb Round and Round by Ratt.
In E std A461 You Really Got Me by The Kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment