Friday, June 30, 2017

565.5 Slightly happier today

Even though work has thrown more interesting challenges my way.

I have spent 565 hours 34 minutes playing guitar with the assistance of the Rocksmith games, in this session I played for 34 minutes.

I am learning 772 song arrangements, with 368 on the bass, 89 on rhythm guitar, and 315 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 180 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard American Idiot by Green Day, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, Sore Tummy by Paws, Step Out of the Car by The Boxer Rebellion, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Walk This Way by Aerosmith, and We Are The Champions by Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment