Tuesday, June 27, 2017

573 A Wet Tuesday

A wet Tuesday lunchtime isn't that unusual for the North East of England.

I have spent 573 hours 2 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 33 minutes.

I am learning 772 song arrangements through the game, with 368 on the bass, 89 on rhythm guitar, and 315 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 176 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Islands by The xx, Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups, American Idiot by Green Day, Angela by Jarvis Cocker, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, and Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand.

No comments:

Post a Comment