Thursday, June 8, 2017

558.9 Thursday pt 2

My second session of the day, playing both bass and lead. I have spent 558 hours 57 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 35 minutes.

I am learning 753 song arrangements through the game, with 361 on the bass, 79 on rhythm guitar, and 313 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 158 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard All I Wanna Do by Splash, American Idiot by Green Day, Angela by Jarvis Cocker, Black Magic by Magic Wands, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel, Me and the Bean by Spoon, Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter
In Drop D Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold
In E std A555 Ultra Soul by B'z

As I'm starting to make detailed reports, the table is:

All I Wanna DoSplashBass
American IdiotGreen DayBass
AngelaJarvis CockerAlternate Lead
Bat CountryAvenged SevenfoldAlternate Lead
Black MagicMagic WandsBass
Boys Don't CryThe CureBass
Brand New Kind of BlueGold MotelBass
Me and the BeanSpoonBass
Mean BitchTaddy PorterAlternate Lead
Ultra SoulB'zBass

No comments:

Post a Comment