Thursday, June 15, 2017

566.2 Thursday lunchtime

The Rhythm version of the Ramones' Blitzkrieg Bop is a little more complex than the lead version. I might need to switch which version I practice until I get it cracked.

On the rhythm version of the Rolling Stones' Paint It, Black I managed to get to the master level for notes. This means that I am getting all of the notes for each phrase in the song, and the game will start hiding the notes played. I should probably practice this one a lot too.

I have spent 566 hours 12 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 39 minutes.

I am learning 755 song arrangements through the game, with 361 on the bass, 81 on rhythm guitar, and 313 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 164 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E std A451 Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis.
In E standard American Idiot by Green Day, Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Cold Company by Minus The Bear, The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes, Knights of Cydonia by Muse, Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan, Love That's Gone by La Sera, and Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment